Tennis Courts at Cat Mountain HOA have long been a source of pride for its inhabitants. The courts, located in the heart of the community, provide an excellent opportunity for residents to get outside and be active. The courts, which have two well-maintained clay surfaces, present a challenge for seasoned players while also providing a welcoming ambiance for those just starting out.
With ample space for spectators to watch from the sidelines, the courts provide an excellent opportunity for residents to socialize and cheer on their fellow community members. After a hard-fought match, residents can relax and refuel at the nearby snack shack, where they can enjoy a wide selection of refreshments and snacks. Page
The Cat Mountain Homeowners Association has a rich and storied history of tennis courts that have been around since the 1950s. Located in the Cat Mountain neighborhood of Austin, the Cat Mountain HOA is proud of its history and wants to share that history with its members and the public.
How to Get to Tennis Courts at Cat Mountain HOA
- Take the I-10 east to the La Cañada Flintridge exit
- Turn left on the Angeles Crest Highway and drive for 4.3 miles
- Turn left onto the Cat Mountain Drive
- Turn left onto the Cat Mountain Drive and continue for 1.4 miles
- Turn right onto the Tennis Court Road, and you will reach the Tennis Court at the Cat Mountain HOA
Rules and Regulations Posted at Each Court Entrance
Appropriate Tennis Attire Must Be Worn at All Times – At Cat Mountain Homeowners Association in Austin, TX, the tennis courts are a popular feature and a great way to enjoy the outdoors. It is important to remember that appropriate attire must be worn at all times when playing on the courts. Not only is this important to maintain the courts, but it also ensures that everyone is abiding by the same standards of etiquette and sportsmanship. The homeowner’s association requests that players wear tennis shoes, as well as clothing that is designed specifically for playing tennis. This includes shirts and shorts that are designed to move with the player’s body and allow them to move freely without any restrictions.
- Only Tennis Racquets and Tennis Balls Are Permitted on The Courts – This is to ensure the safety of all players and ensure that the courts remain in good condition for all players to enjoy. Violations of this policy may result in disciplinary action being taken, including but not limited to suspension of playing privileges or even being asked to leave the tennis courts. Aside from the safety of the players, it is also important to consider the wear and tear that tennis racquets and balls can inflict on the courts.
- All Players Must Respect the Rights of Other Players – As with any public facility, it is important for all players to respect the rights of their fellow players. This includes not only respecting the court space but also respecting the decisions of other players. It is important to understand that everyone has different skill levels and experience and that everyone should be treated with respect. It is important to remember to be courteous while on the court, not only to other players but to staff and other members of the HOA. Company website
- No Smoking, Eating, or Drinking Are Allowed on The Courts – These rules are enforced for a few reasons. Smoking not only puts people at risk of the health impacts of secondhand smoke but also leaves an unpleasant odor and can stain the courts. Eating and drinking while playing can lead to accidental spills of food and beverage on the court, which can cause slippery surfaces that are dangerous for players.
Amenities of the Courts
- Regulation-size tennis courts
- Lighting for night play
- Cushioned asphalt surface
- Benches for spectators
- Ball machine for practice drills
Availability of the Courts
- Hours of Operation- The Cat Mountain HOA in Austin, TX, is proud to offer the best tennis courts in town. With a full selection of courts available at all times, you can always find a court to suit your needs. The well-maintained courts are perfect for a game of singles, doubles, or even a tournament. Hours of operation are as follows: Monday-Friday, 7 am-10 pm; Saturday and Sunday, 9 am-9 pm. Whether you’re a novice or an expert, you’ll find a court at Cat Mountain HOA that’s perfect for you.
- 3Rules for Court Usage – The courts are open from sunrise to sunset, providing plenty of time for competitive matches and leisurely practice. When using the courts, please be sure to follow these few simple rules: 1. Please make sure that all guests have signed in at the front office before using the courts. 2. All tennis equipment must be stored in the designated areas provided. 3. Absolutely no food or beverages (other than water) are allowed on the courts.
- Guidelines For Proper Care of The Courts – To ensure that the courts remain in the best condition, the guidelines for proper care must be followed. This includes making sure that all tennis rackets used are registered and inspected for any damages, as well as abiding by the dress code. The courts should also be kept free of any debris, and all trash should be disposed of in the designated waste bins.
Important Information About Tennis Courts at Cat Mountain HOA
Address: 5917 Mt Bonnell Rd, Austin, TX 78731, United States